Celebrity Mall

Have you ever looked at a picture of a celebrity and wondered "wow, those jeans are so hot!, I wonder where she bought them?" well I have! So I developed this site where I will be updating people on new trends, informing you on who makes those hot jeans and where you can buy them.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Flat Lanvin Boots





I saw this picture a few weeks ago and I immediately fell in love with the boots. Although, that color would not have been my first choice, I still love them. After some research I noticed several other celebrities own a pair.




These boots are made by Lavin but they are almost impossible to find. The stills on the site don't do it justice, they definately look better in the photos above.

















You can see them at Barneys


Here are some other options

Above: by Michelle K $164.99 @ shoes.com



Above: by Camper $235.95 @zappos.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Online Degrees